9.0.1 Fix Pack 3 is a collection of low-risk, high-impact fixes to help customers safely avoid known issues. IBM strongly recommends that customers running Notes/Domino 9.0.1x upgrade to this latest Fix Pack since it addresses a small percentage of defects that impact the broadest set of customers.
9.0.1 Fix Pack 3 addresses defects in both the Client, Server, Notes Browser Plug-in and Domino SE OpenSocial component.
- 9.0.1 Fix Pack 3 updates the embedded Notes/Domino JVM to 1.6 SR16 FP2 to address security vulnerabilities. This release has all of the content from the recently released POODLE and POODLE on TLS vulnerabilities in one easy to install package that includes the content from Domino 9.0.1 Fix Pack 2 Interim Fix 3 and Notes 9.0.1 Fix Pack 2 Interim Fix 4.
- 9.0.1 Fix Pack 3 is the first Fix Pack to sign using the IBM Apple Developer ID. 9.0.1 Fix Pack 3 also introduces Apple v2 Developer ID signing, which is the signing required under OS X 10.10, 10.9.5 and above.
- IFAY9MRJUG (LO81533) - Fixes issue where a meeting created on GMT+1 timezone shows an hour off. This was an issue related to recent Russian Time Zone changes. (technote 1687069)
- •CSCT8UCRDC (LO69503) - Resolved situation where an expired ID Vault password prevents Notes client setup. Users encountering this issue will see the setup program continuously loop presenting the password expired dialog box followed by the User Information setup dialog box.
- +MNAA9A79FG (LO78239) - Fixes issue where Sans-Serif DBCS characters are rotated 90 degrees.
- WWAG9Q64R6 (LO78239) - After installing the Russian DST patch for Windows, the calendar month view in the Notes client shows duplicated days.
- BJGY9K5MR4 (IT01988) - Updated timezone and DST information for the Notes Standard client to include tzdata2014f. For details on timezone updates, refer to this link: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/jdk/dst/olson_table.html
- HNEO4Y9BHV (LO19418) - Fixes "Error: This field cannot be split into multiple paragraphs" error received when copying and pasting a bitmap.
- +PCDM9K3PMF (LO80390) - Fixes issue where Notes 9.0.1 does not honor the value set in "Permanently Delete Documents After" preference on local replicas when the value set is more than 46 days. This is a regression in 9.0.1. (technote 1673586)
- JSTN9NRV8B (LO81875) - Notes Browser Plug-in fails to launch under trusted sites zone with error message: "Protected mode is turned on in your Web Browser".
- ITDL9PWMFU (LO82383) - Fix for CVE-2014-3566 - SSLv3 POODLE (Padding Oracle On Downgraded Legacy Encryption). Solution adds TLS 1.0 support all Domino protocols not covered under other SPRs (technote 1692551)
- YDEN8RNH22 (LO67453) - Support added for TLS 1.0 for SMTP
- LCAY9QCDSW (L)82544) - Support added for TLS 1.0 for POP3
- BINN88QRPP (LO54370) - Fixes issue where when using the Domino Administrator client to delete users from the address book, the error: "Error Looking up name on LDAP Server" occurs. This error is seen if long alternate names are set for the users. (technote 1515714)
- JPAI9CTMWE (LO82330) - Fixed an intermittent issue that would cause a single Notes database to be locked preventing anyone from opening the database until the Domino server is restarted. Before this fix, users would experience the following error attempting to open the database: "This database is currently in use by another person or process, and cannot be accessed at this time. In order to share a Notes database, it must be accessed via a Domino Server by all users of the database.”
- PALT9P8JDG (LO82071) - Fixes XPage Mobile controls failing on iOS 8 (technote 1686751)
- JKEG8YRGFN (LO71955) - The TNEF Enable Conversion function does not work well when the mail attachment type is .msg.
- GFAL9AKKJZ (LO76630) - Adds ability to validate NLO files during resync, as well as utility to encrypt/decrypt/re-encrypt NLO files. (technote 1673931)
- OIHZ93TRRY (LO73440) - Fixes an Out of Office issue for non-English Notes template users where the return date and leave date are switched.