Starting next week I will begin with a new blog series, Bootstrap in XPages. In the recent past I already have a number of blog posts dedicated on this blog to Bootstrap in XPages. If you're interested in using Bootstrap in XPages check out these blog post:
- Using Select2 in XPages (Part I)
- Using Select2 in XPages (Part II)
- Using Bootstrap FileInput in XPages
- Using Bootstrap DateTimePicker
- BootstrapCK4 Skin for CKEditor
- Reusable Bootstrap Text Field
- Reusable Rich Text Field
- Font Awesome Icons
- Validation Reusable Text Field
- Validation Rich Text Field
- Select2 Placeholder Combo Box
The database is related to the above blog posts.
For more information and download see the blog post Demo Database XPages And More.
You can also already watch my contribution to NotesIn9 about using Select2 in XPages. For more information see my blog post My appearance on NotesIn9.
Next week I will start with a short introduction. So stay tuned!