9.0.1 Fix Pack 4 addresses defects in the Client, Server, Notes Browser Plug-in and Domino SE OpenSocial component and includes upgrades of Dojo and the CKEditor. Below an overview of the Fix Lists.
9.0.1 Fix Pack 4 Fix List descriptions:
- IFAY9QZGKG (LO82854) - Fixes issue where when a user attempts to add a private Google calendar to their Notes calendar, the error "Must be a calendar user to use Google Calendar private feeds" is received. (technote 1690894)
- NNBN999LWB (LO76096) - Fixes issue where meetings sent from Outlook as rich text format, arrive in Notes as plain text emails. (technote 1511942)
- JSTN9QJV73 (LO82640) - Fixes intermittent Notes Client crash on Startup / Launch
- +IFAY9PMFDX (LO82254) - Fixes issue where the Notes Client refuses to launch after doing "Show Duplicate Calendar Entries". This is a regression in 9.0.1.
- SHEZ9P3KAP (LO82001) - Fixes install failure when installing 9.0.1 FP2 or 9.0.1 FP3 on Windows due to low memory condition in Java.
- RCFE9K5TRJ (LO80436) - Fixes Notes Client scaling issues with high screen resolutions.
- +LQPG9SPCL4 (LO83822) - Fixes Notes Client hang when pasting certain Mac clipboard content (screenshot, Keynote, etc) into a Notes Rich Text Field. This is a regression in 9.0.1 FP3.
- SHEZ9DCEWP (LO77845) - Fixes issue where the 'All Mail and Archives' search does not work when sever based archived policy is in place.
- JRED8DVKSU (LO58322) - Fixes issue where Domino's time will be wrong when DST is set to take place at a time other than 2am. If the DST change occurs at 11:59:59pm, DST will occur 22 hours early on Notes/Domino. If it occurs at midnight, it will be off by 2 hours because Domino does not actually change time until 2AM. This fix is OFF by default and controlled through a new Notes.ini DSTLAWTIME=x DSTLAWTIME not defined in Notes.ini -> Use default behavior of 2am for DST Begin, and 1am for DST End. DSTLAWTIME=Hour:Min;Hour:Min - Hour is 0-23, and Min is 0-59 - DST Time for the boundaries Begin/End. DSTLAWTIME=99 -> Windows only, use the value from stucture for DST Date Hour:Min. (technote 1687371)
- TOCL9UJJU4 (LO84263) - Fixes issue where after installing the Domino JVM security patch, running Domino as a service no longer works
- KLYH9QKT4B (LO82912) - Notes / Domino Support for TLS 1.2 (Transport Layer Security 1.2) with protocols: HTTP, SMTP, LDAP, POP3 & IMAP.
- +RGAU9T8P4Y (LO83641) - Fixes LS2J Error With "Java Constructor Failed To Execute" after installing 901FP3. This is a regression in 9.0.1 FP3. (technote 1696682)
- JACE98S37Z (LO76425) - Fixes issue where when replying to a mail that includes a graphic image, "HTMLAPI Problem converting to HTML" error occurs.
- TCHL9SST8V (LO83505) - Fixes security issue in NSD (technote 1700029)
- TMAI8UAJH9 (LO69373) - Fixes issue where the "Date of Creation of a message in the mail database becomes out of sync with the date column in the inbox.
- +TSOE8KCJCP (LO63227) - Fixes issue where Fixup does not repair corrupt database with UNID index problems. This is a regression in 8.5.1.
- JMDK9MA6EJ (LO81366) - Fixes memory overwrite caused by Domino Server crash due to improper string length being returned
- FLII9P8DA5 (LO82067) - Fixes issue where the message: "Wrong password entered for old password" error incorrectly appears when the user tries to change the password from iNotes in particular configurations. This is a regression in 8.5.3. (technote 1692952)
- +MBOA9DDC3T (LO77864) - Fixed an issue where editing the subject of a message after Spell checking and choosing "Cancel Send" would result in the edits being ignored and sending the original subject. This is a regression in 9.0.
- HMUH9Q58GQ (LO82455) - Fixed an issue where the error message "A problem has occurred which may have caused the current operation to fail" displayed when opening a specific email message with Internet Explorer 10.
More information : IBM Notes/Domino 9.0.1 Fix Pack 4 Release Notice
Download : Download Options for Notes & Domino 9.0.1 Fix Packs
CKEditor 4.4.3 Fixed Issues:
- Fixed XSS vulnerability in the Preview plugin reported by Mario Heiderich of Cure53.
- #12110: Fixed: Editor crash after deleting a table. Thanks to Alin Purcaru!
- #11897: Fixed: Enter key used in an empty list item creates a new line instead of breaking the list. Thanks to noam-si!
- #12140: Fixed: Double-clicking linked widgets opens two dialog windows.
- #12132: Fixed: Image is inserted with width and height styles even when they are not allowed.
- #9317: [IE] Fixed: config.disableObjectResizing does not work on IE. Note: We were not able to fix this issue on IE11+ because necessary events stopped working. See a last resort workaround and make sure to support our complaint to Microsoft.
- #9638: Fixed: There should be no information about accessibility help available under the Alt+0 keyboard shortcut if theAccessibility Help plugin is not available.
- #8117 and #9186: Fixed: In HTML5 <meta> tags should be allowed everywhere, including inside the <body> element.
- #10422: Fixed: config.fillEmptyBlocks not working properly if a function is specified.
- #12164: Added the "Justify" option to the "Horizontal Alignment" drop-down in the Table Cell Properties dialog window.
More info about Dojo 1.9 : Dojo 1.9 Release Notes