As described in the IBM XPages for Bluemix documentation, Building applications with the IBM XPages runtime for Bluemix, you must have this version of the OpenNTF XPages Extension Library, version 901v00_13, to use the integrated Bluemix tools for Domino Designer.
Download OpenNTF : XPages Extension Library 901v00_13.20150611-0803
This release is the thirteenth IBM Notes Domino 9.0.1 version of the XPages Extension Library (ExtLib) to OpenNTF. It contains significant new enhancements as well as a number of bug fixes.
Please refer to the ReadMe for more details on the exciting new Bluemix enhancements for both Domino Designer and the XPages runtime. There are important updates to the XPages responsive capabilities and some fixes pertaining to both DAS (REST services) and the XPages iNotes calendar control wrapper.
Domino Designer Tools for IBM Bluemix
To make it easier to use the experimental release of “XPages for IBM Bluemix,” new functionality and features have been added to Domino Designer in this version of the Extension Library.
In summary, new tooling has been added to provide the infrastructure on the Domino Designer client side that is needed to configure and deploy XPages applications to the Bluemix platform. This new tooling includes the following:
- A new Domino Designer preference page that lets you define the correct Bluemix Server connection. To open the Bluemix preferences select File->Preferences then Domino Designer->IBM Bluemix.
- An Import Wizard that lets you import XPages Starter Code applications to the Designer workspace. To open this wizard, select Tools->Import IBM Bluemix Starter Code.
- A Bluemix Configuration Wizard that lets you configure existing XPages applications for deployment to Bluemix. To open the wizard select Design->IBM Bluemix->Configure For Deployment or use the dropdown menu associated with the Bluemix toolbar button. Alternatively, you can right click on the application in the Applications Navigator and use the IBM Bluemix->Configure For Deployment popup menu.
- A new editor that lets you modify Bluemix parameters associated which each application. To open the editor, select IBM Bluemix Manifest under the Application Configuration category in the Applications Navigator.
- A feature that deploys an application to Bluemix when it has been imported using the Import Wizard or configured using the Configuration Wizard. To deploy the application, select Design->IBM Bluemix->Deploy Application and click the Bluemix toolbar button or right-click on the application in the Applications Navigator and use the IBM Bluemix->Deploy Application popup menu.
- A feature that lets you take an XPages application that has been deployed to Bluemix and then open it in your Default Browser. To open the application, select Design->IBM Bluemix->Open in Default System Browser or use the dropdown menu associated with the Bluemix toolbar button. Alternatively, you can right-click on the application in the Applications Navigator and use the IBM Bluemix->Open in Default System Browser popup menu. Individual XPages can be opened by selecting them in the Applications Navigator and then using the method above.
Building apps with the IBM XPages for Bluemix runtime
Getting started with IBM XPages NoSQL Database for Bluemix
Creating apps with the IBM XPages Web Starter
Usage of Cloudant NoSQL Databases in XPages Applications via Niklas Heidloff
An Introduction To The New IBM Containers Service via Ryan Baxter