Tonight on Linkedin I came across the following message. Just great!
Tap into real-world expertise with this free e-book containing some of the most useful topics we found covering XPages development. You will find full presentations from popular ConnectED 2015 presentations available on SocialBizUG.org, popular blogs and articles posted on SocialBizUG.org and The VIEW and a chapter excerpt from, "Mastering XPages: A Step-by-Step Guide to XPages Application Development and the XSP Language," by Martin Donnelly, Mark Wallace, Tony McGuckin, published by Pearson/IBM Press. The e-book contains the following:
- IBM Domino Application Development Futures
- Responsive Application Development for XPages
- Take Your XPages Development to the Next Level
- From XPages Hero to OSGi Guru
- Ten Lines Or Less: Interesting Things You Can Do In Java With Minimal Code
- XPages and JavaServer Faces
- Be Open - Use WebServices and REST in XPages Application
- XPages Performance and Scalability
- Taking XPages Applications from Out-of-the-Box to Outstanding
- Improve XPages Application Performance with JSON-RPC
It is a free download for community members; you have to be signed into your SocialBiz account to download the file (if you're not a member, you can sign up here).
Downloaded the E-book already. Pleasant reading for the coming weekend. With great thanks to the SocialBiz User Group!
Link: Free E-book: Development Tips and Best Practices for XPages