Sunday, 27 September 2015

XPages and More goes SocialBiz - Using blueimp Gallery A Touch-Enabled, Responsive and Customizable Image and Video Gallery, Carousel and Lightbox in XPages

In recent days I have had some very pleasant email conversations and a Skype meeting with Noreen Chase from the SocialBiz User Group. During these conversations I was asked to start blogging on SocialBiz User Group site alongside my own blog XPages and More. And of course  I have accepted this invitation!


My first blog post on SocialBiz User Group was published today: Using blueimp Gallery A Touch-Enabled, Responsive and Customizable Image and Video Gallery, Carousel and Lightbox in XPages.
blueimp Gallery is a touch-enabled, responsive and customizable image and video gallery, carousel and lightbox, optimized for both mobile and desktop web browsers. It features swipe, mouse and keyboard navigation, transition effects, slideshow functionality, fullscreen support and on-demand content loading and can be extended to display additional content types.


In the upcoming period there will be more blog post from me appear on the SocialBiz User Group site. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment