Wednesday, 23 December 2015

2015 A Great Notes Domino, Bluemix And XPages Year! Thank you!

2015 was a great year. Within the XPages and Notes Domino communities lots of great stuff has been shared. Some of this I have presented in a few blog posts from the past year, A Great Community, Amazing Content, A Great Year and Superb XPages topics that have been shared.
One of my personal highlights was to be elected for the fist time as IBM Champion for Collaboration Solutions 2016.


I want to thank everyone for sharing their knowledge in blog posts and, among others, on StackOverflow. I've learned a lot in the past year. Thank you all!
Next year I will also share some very interesting topics on my own blog again. Right now I'm working on writing some new blog series which will be published in early 2016.
Finally, I wish everyone very happy holidays. Make it something beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment