Monday, 28 March 2016

Engage - Slides Expanding XPages with Bootstrap Plugins for Ultimate Usability

Because of serious personal reasons I had to cancel my Engage session at the last moment. My sincere apologies to the organizers of Engage. Nevertheless, I hereby share my slides for those who may have any interest in them. The slides are also available on the Engage UG website.
The session is also part of my Webinar 'Expanding XPages with Bootstrap for Ultimate Usability' ' which is scheduled on 25th May 2016, at 13:00 UK time, 14:00 European time. It will be a maximum one-hour presentation, approximately 45 minutes plus 10 minutes for questions, conducted through Connections Cloud meetings. This webinar is part of the of technical enablement program for IBM Business Partners, #NewWayToLearn.





The corresponding demo database will also soon be shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment