Today IBM published the IBM Notes/Domino 9.0.1 Fix pack 6 Release Notice.
9.0.1 Fix pack 6 is a collection of low-risk, high-impact fixes to help customers safely avoid known issues. IBM strongly recommends that customers running Notes/Domino 9.0.1x upgrade to this latest Fix Pack since it addresses a small percentage of defects that impact the broadest set of customers.
9.0.1 Fix Pack 6 updates the embedded Notes/Domino JVM to 1.6 SR16 FP20 to address security vulnerabilities.
9.0.1 Fix Pack 6 adds support for IBM i 7.3.
9.0.1 Fix pack 6 Fix List descriptions:
- DSCK9TUNDR (LO87200) - Fixes Notes Windows Client issue: No more handles java/lang/OutOfMemoryError when in High Resolution mode. This is a regression in FP4. (technote 1977626)
- JFCG9J3USJ (LO79962) - Fixes a potential Notes crash on very specific email addresses when a delivery failure notice is resent.
- MBLTA4SEFK (LO79586) - Installing 9.0.1 FP5 Notes Windows Standard Client on top of another 9.0.1 FP/ or 9.0.1 FP4IF2, fails. This is a regression in 9.0.1 FP5. (technote 1972353)
- RHOE9LUCJ7 (LO81184) - Fixes issue where the wait cursor can continually displayed after Notes is started.
- WHAM7ESERK (LO29769) - Fixes issue where temporary attachment files from the system temp directory were not deleted when Notes was closed/restarted. Additionally, an optional new Notes INI variable to delete files from the Notes temporary attachments directory upon Notes close/restart: AttachmentsDirectoryDelete=1 has been provided. This is off by default. (technote 1100416)
- YSAI9HDEFK (LO87259) - Fixes issue that prevented the Notes Client printing to a Xerox printer. (technote 1903022)
- GMAA9BGEGS (LO77014) - Fixes Windows Notes Client installation failure with error: "XPD: 09.09.2013 12:40:26 CActionsCommon/GetProperty: DEBUG - Retrieved property: RCP_INVALID_EXTERNAL_JVM_ERROR, Value: External VM is not valid - it must be a 1.5 or 1.6 Sun or IBM VM.". This only occurs on machines that have had JVM 1.5 & 1.6 removed from the OS.
- JKEY9ZKJYR (LO86136) - Creating a new calendar entry on Windows 10 Norwegian locale leads to blank start date/end date.
- WBJT9YVM48 (LO85846) - Fixes MIME messages with character encoding CP936 (Simplified Chinese) displaying as garbage on the Notes Client. (technote 1977628)
- HYYH9DF5GR (LO77900) - Fixes situation where emails in trash are not removed even if "Permanently delete documents after X hours" is set. This fix introduced a new Notes.ini CHECK_EXPIRED_SOFT_DELETES_ON_DBOPEN=1. This is off be default.
- PACY9CGLQ3 (LO77454) - If the Client ID files has a newer name and the ID vault has the older name, after a sync, the Client ID file is reverted to use the older name and the user loses access.
- MKIN9WMUYH (LO85291) - This fix allows a user to add a custom response header in the web server by setting notes.ini: HTTPAdditionalRespHeader=<text>; Example: HTTPAdditionalRespHeader=Cache-control: no-cache. (technote 1962324)
- MKIN9WHT2N (LO84986) - Fixed an issue where an uncaught throw in URLstream::WriteChar crashes the web server.
- DADS9Q3JW5 (LO82428) - Fixes Domino Server crash while converting MIME messages on HTTable::GetTableTextSize.
- KHRL9AKSPM (LO76633) - Fixes Domino Server crash when the Dir$ function is used against a drive that is not mapped. This is a regression in 9.0.
- MKINA3SPYN (LO86887) - Fixes an intermittent Domino Server crash in crypto code when VerifyMAC() is passed a bogus length.
- SHJR9HDJC7 (LO79624) - Fixes and intermittent Domino Server crash when decrypting SMIME due to an access violation in memory below SM_WriteToAsnBuf.
- KMOAA6LDVX (LO88282)- Fixes iNotes mail or calendar create failure when using Firefox 44/45. (technote 1978919)
- MLEY9LKEFQ (LO81065) - iNotes 'More' menu items are blanked in Internet Explorer with ActiveX attachment. This is a regression introduced in 9.0.1.
- YGAO9VNL8U (LO84666) - Notes Web: Fixed an issue where some right-click menus displayed slowly using IE.