Saturday, 30 July 2016

New Notes Domino - XPages - Web Developer Position

Time moves on and the possible end of my current temporary Notes Domino - XPages - Web Developer project is approaching. At the moment I am therefore looking for a new job as a Notes Domino -  XPages - Web Developer.



During the past year I was mainly occupied with classic Notes Domino development, XPages and Front-End Web development. Throughout the past few years I gained a lot of experience with, among others, HTML (5), CSS, Java, JavaScript, jQuery, SQL, XML, LotusScript, Formula Language, JSON and XSP. Furthermore I have a lot of experience with REST services, Git, Source Tree, Node, Bower and Bootstrap.
Currently I am also Moderator of the Google+ XPages Community and Curator of Collaboration Today.
You can find me on the Social Media as well, Twitter, Google+, XPages and More and Acclaim.

At the moment I'm open to a new challenge as a (Web) Developer. So hire me!
For further information please look at my LinkedIn profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment