Wednesday, 16 November 2016

Tower for Windows - Version Control with Git Made Easy in a Beautiful, Efficient and Powerful App


Currently I am using SourceTree for my XPages Projects. Today I read about Tower which has finally arrived on Windows. I'm still a Windows user and not a Mac user so Tower for me was not yet available. Reading the website it seems that over 80,000 customers in companies like Google, IBM and Salesforce already have chosen Tower on the Mac. And now it is finally available on Windows. I am very curious about Tower so during the next few weeks I am going to take a look at Tower by downloading the 30 day free trail full version. Nice.


For more information about Tower for Windows, the 24-part video course, the 150-page online book, an in-depth help area and a free 30 days trail visit the Tower for Windows website.

No comments:

Post a Comment