Monday, 13 November 2017

A Brief Reprieve - IBM Champion Nomination Period Extended


The period for the nominations for IBM Champion has been extended until 30 November! This is great news. The extension offers everyone the opportunity to submit their nominations for which the original deadline was too short. For me, this means that I can submit two more nominations for which I had no time left. Just great! Thanks for this opportunity. Read the blog post by Libby Ingrassia for more information.
See also my previous blog post, Become an IBM Champion - My Thoughts And Considerations and My IBM Champion Nominations for IBM Collaboration Solutions - Only a Few Days Left!

So take this opportunity to nominate an influencer of IBM Social Business now. Nominations for the 2018 IBM Champion program will be accepted through November 30! Say thank you, like I did, and Nominate an IBM Champion! If you need information about someone you want to nominate then take a look at his or her LinkedIn profile. Concerning the nomination form, just fill in what you know and submit the form!


The IBM Champion program recognizes innovative thought leaders in the technical community -- and rewards these contributors by amplifying their voice and increasing their sphere of influence. An IBM Champion is an IT professional, business leader, developer, or educator who influences and mentors others to help them make best use of IBM software, solutions, and services.

If you think that you would like to be nominated as IBM Champion please contact me. Let me know what you contributed to the community last year and I will fill out a nomination form.

Nominate an IBM Champion : IBM Champion Program
Nomination Form IBM Champion : Nominate an IBM Champion
More information about the IBM Champion Program: IBM developerWorks - Champions

No comments:

Post a Comment