Thursday, 8 February 2018
IBM Notes Domino 9.0.1 Feature Pack 10 Interim Fix 1 Available for Download on IBM Fix Central
Today IBM released IBM Notes Domino Feature Pack 10 Interim Fix 1 on IBM Fix Central.
Download: IBM Notes 9.0.1 Feature Pack 10 Interim Fix 1
Download: IBM Domino 9.0.1 Feature Pack 10 Interim Fix 1
Download Options for Notes Domino 9.0.1 Fix Packs and Feature Packs for all Notes and Domino Feature Pack 10 Download Links and Part Numbers. For more information see also IBM Notes Domino 9.0.1 Feature Pack 10 Release Notice.
The JVM was upgraded to Java 1.8 SR4 FP10 (with tzdata17c) (SPR #HYUEAQ2JUQ).
Notes/Domino - Java 1.8 SR4 FP10 (with tzdata17b).
For information on NBP (Notes Browser Plugin), Notes Client on Linux, or Domino Server on Linux32 and AIX32, please refer to the 9.0.1 FP8 release notice.
Templates – There are no template updates for FP10; use templates from FP9.
Pre-Req for Traveler Server: If are upgrading the version of Domino to 9.0.1 FP10 on your Traveler serve, for server compatibility use Traveler 18.104.22.168 or higher.
New Features in IBM Notes Domino 9.0.1 Social Edition Feature Pack 10
1. The JVM in Designer is Upgraded to use 1.8 at compile time
2. Eclipse Platform Upgraded to 4.6.2
3. Embedded Sametime Upgraded To 901 By Default
4. The GSKit libraries are upgraded to Version 22.214.171.124 for both client & server.
5. Japanese User Interface Update
6. Add-on Installer for Notes CCM (Connections Content Manager)
Geplaatst door Johnny Oldenburger op Thursday, February 08, 2018