Thursday, 1 February 2018
IBM Notes Domino Feature Pack 10 - Fix Available for Sametime Embedded Error
Yesterday IBM published a technote regarding the Sametime Embedded error after install of Notes 9.0.1 FP10 on top of Notes 9.0.1 FP9 and Sametime 9.0.x.
The IBM Sametime client embedded within the IBM Notes client stops working after installing Notes 9.0.1 FP10 on top of Lotus Notes 9.0.1 FP9 and Sametime Embedded build 9.0.x clients.
This issue has been reported as Notes SPR# CHZOAT55HZ. A Sametime Add-on is available to resolve the problem.
Fix Central link to fix: 9011-ST-Client-FP-GSAI-AVHQ3A
Installation instruction Fix 9011-ST-Client-FP-GSAI-AVHQ3A
A Windows user can manually install this update by executing the sametime.embedded.addon.win32_20180124-1918.exe file.
1. Close the Sametime client if it is running.
2. Launch the fix install executable: sametime.embedded.addon.win32_20180124-1918.exe
3. When the Language dialog appears, select the language and click Next.
4. The install wizard appears. Click Next to start, read the license agreement, and click Accept.
5. Click Install to begin the installation.
6. When the install completes, click Finish.
For more information and download link see Download Options for Notes Domino 9.0.1 Fix Packs and Feature Packs for all Notes and Domino Feature Pack 10 Download Links and Part Numbers. For more information see also IBM Notes Domino 9.0.1 Feature Pack 10 Release Notice.
Geplaatst door Johnny Oldenburger op Thursday, February 01, 2018