- In the Domino directory select Configuration - Policies - Settings.
- Add a Mail Settings Policy document or edit an existing Mail Policy document.
- Select Mail and select the Basics Tab,
- Next select Yes for Set outgoing limits.
- Select any of the following limits:
- Maximum document size
- Maximum number of attachments
- Maximum combined size of attachments
- Maximum number of individual recipients. This setting limits the number of names allowed in all address fields. While a group name counts as one recipient a message is sent to all members of the group.
- Internal domains used to specify the domains to allow messages to be sent to.
Next deploy the Mail Policy to all users using the Domino Console command 'tell adminp process mail policy'.
In my next blog posts more about the new Domino 10 Administrator features.